FitMax Total Face Mask Range
The new FitMax Total Face mask range from BesMed for Paediatrics (and Adults). The FitMax has been specifically designed for Paediatric and Infants in mind where a good seal is tantamount to the administration of CPAP & NIV treatment.
Available in 5 sizes, the mask comes with vented and non-vented elbow options.
We have listed some of the masks key features below:
- Medical grade silicone cushion for optimal comfort and seal
- Slide-in clips for ease of positioning and removal of the mask
- White and blue double-faced soft sponge bonnet comforts and protects the head
- Super-lightweight, clear view frame allowing a direct visual inspection of baby's face
Please follow the following links for further information on the masks or if you wish to purchase one on our website:
Thanks for reading,
What other people think:
- BMC F5A Full Face Mask
- On Sale - Padded CPAP Storage & Travel Bag
- The Importance of Diagnosing and Treating Sleep Apnoea
- Christmas 2022 Delivery Days
- RemServe Medical Soft Cap Headgear
- So Much To Catch Up On .. .. ..
- The Big Move at RemServe HQ
- FitMax Total Face Mask Range
- Changes and Updates!
- SoClean 2 Competition Winner
- ARTP, Belfast: January 19th – 20th, 2017
- Medica – Düsseldorf, November 2016
- SoClean – Product Launch
- The UHC&W OSA Support Group
- The SleepWeaver CPAP Mask from Circadiance
- New Website Online