The UHC&W OSA Support Group
Are you keeping your mask clean? How about your tubing? We can help keep your CPAP equipment clean and bacteria free.
RemServe Medical were absolutely delighted to be invited to the 4th Annual OSA Support Group evening held at the University Hospital of Coventry and Warwickshire on Tuesday the 11th of October. An evening held by the Respiratory Physiology and Sleep department.
Following on from the success of previous years, the support group ran a similar format that was implemented from previous support groups. There were several areas delivering a wide range of workstations as well as seminars/talks relating to the many aspects of CPAP Therapy and OSA Education.
We were invited by the UHCW to exhibit as a supplier at our own workstation alongside other manufacturers to meet with patients themselves, to discuss their CPAP experiences and any questions they have that we may be able to answer.
There was a lot of interest shown in a many number of our products including the Silent Night mask liners available for a wide range of current masks on the CPAP market as well as other products including cleaning products available for the CPAP mask and tubing.
What other people think:
- BMC F5A Full Face Mask
- On Sale - Padded CPAP Storage & Travel Bag
- The Importance of Diagnosing and Treating Sleep Apnoea
- Christmas 2022 Delivery Days
- RemServe Medical Soft Cap Headgear
- So Much To Catch Up On .. .. ..
- The Big Move at RemServe HQ
- FitMax Total Face Mask Range
- Changes and Updates!
- SoClean 2 Competition Winner
- ARTP, Belfast: January 19th – 20th, 2017
- Medica – Düsseldorf, November 2016
- SoClean – Product Launch
- The UHC&W OSA Support Group
- The SleepWeaver CPAP Mask from Circadiance
- New Website Online