Medica – Düsseldorf, November 2016
We were able to attend this year’s Medica international trade fair exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany. It was a fantastic opportunity for the sales team to meet with a very large number of our current suppliers who have travelled from across the globe to exhibit at the conference.
We flew out on the Sunday (13th) and were able to explore the majority of the exhibition halls over the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before returning back to Heathrow on the Thursday (17th). The conference is spread out over 17 exhibition halls, each hall is the size of an aircraft hangar. We were entering the conference between 9am-10am every morning and leavening between 5pm-6pm on the evening.
Upon my return to the office, I was able to analyse the statistics record on my FitBit activity tracker and discovered that on a bad day we did around 10,000 steps and covered 4.5 miles (travelling to and from Dusseldorf). On the busy days in the exhibition we did 20,000+ steps and covered closer to 10 miles a day.
We were able to see everything that the medical world has to offer. This gave us a great opportunity to also meet with some new companies and to evaluate some potentially new suppliers with new lines of products to bring over to the UK CPAP market.
We’ll make sure to keep you all updated with our new products and ranges as they become available over the coming weeks and months.
What other people think:
- BMC F5A Full Face Mask
- On Sale - Padded CPAP Storage & Travel Bag
- The Importance of Diagnosing and Treating Sleep Apnoea
- Christmas 2022 Delivery Days
- RemServe Medical Soft Cap Headgear
- So Much To Catch Up On .. .. ..
- The Big Move at RemServe HQ
- FitMax Total Face Mask Range
- Changes and Updates!
- SoClean 2 Competition Winner
- ARTP, Belfast: January 19th – 20th, 2017
- Medica – Düsseldorf, November 2016
- SoClean – Product Launch
- The UHC&W OSA Support Group
- The SleepWeaver CPAP Mask from Circadiance
- New Website Online