Blog Posts Tagged "CPAP"
Below shows our most recent blogs tagged "CPAP", Click on any subject below that is of interest to you, you can leave comments and share each post with your friends and colleagues!
We were able to attend this year’s Medica international trade fair exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany. It was a fantastic opportunity for the sales team to meet with a very large number of our current suppliers who have travelled from across the globe to exhibit at the conference. We flew... read more
Are you in need of a cleaning solution that cleans your mask, your tubing (hose) AND your device? Do you want to get rid of persistent smells (e.g. cigarette smoke, pet/animal smells)? The SoClean may be what you’re looking for. The new SoClean2 product from the SoClean company has made its... read more
Are you keeping your mask clean? How about your tubing? We can help keep your CPAP equipment clean and bacteria free. RemServe Medical were absolutely delighted to be invited to the 4th Annual OSA Support Group evening held at the University Hospital of Coventry and Warwickshire on Tuesday the... read more
Are you struggling to find a comfortable CPAP Mask? Is your current mask leaving pressure sores? Are you allergic to the silicone cushion or latex? Then the SleepWeaver cloth mask from Circadiance may be the answer! The SleepWeaver is a revolutionary new entry to the CPAP mask market. Coming from... read more
All our blogs:
- BMC F5A Full Face Mask
- On Sale - Padded CPAP Storage & Travel Bag
- The Importance of Diagnosing and Treating Sleep Apnoea
- Christmas 2022 Delivery Days
- RemServe Medical Soft Cap Headgear
- So Much To Catch Up On .. .. ..
- The Big Move at RemServe HQ
- FitMax Total Face Mask Range
- Changes and Updates!
- SoClean 2 Competition Winner
- ARTP, Belfast: January 19th – 20th, 2017
- Medica – Düsseldorf, November 2016
- SoClean – Product Launch
- The UHC&W OSA Support Group
- The SleepWeaver CPAP Mask from Circadiance
- New Website Online